Every event at our venue is full of options. In addition to your choice of Hall, we do not limit which vendors you can use. You may bring in your caterer of choice, the DJ you want, and any other services that you think will add to the memories of your event. The one constant is our bar service – they are privately contracted, and will work with you to personalize your experience.
- Doric Hall – This hall, on the upper level of the Masonic Center, is available large group meeting or wedding events. This room can accommodate 300 guests with auditorium seating or up to 450 guests with theater seating and is ADA accessible.
- Egyptian Hall – Located on the upper level of the Masonic Center, is available for small group meetings or wedding events, with auditorium seating up to 175 guests and 300 guests for theater seating and is ADA accessible.
- Grand Ballroom – Located on the lower level of the Masonic Center, the Ballroom is ideal for large group meetings, banquets, receptions and large scale social activities with seating up to 200 guests and is ADA accessible. The attached full service bar is also available.
- Kopecky Memorial Dining Room – Located on the lower level of the Masonic Center, the Kopecky Dining room is perfect for small group meetings, showers, and moderate sized social activities with seating up to 100 guests and is ADA accessible.
- Henry S Durand Mansion – The first floor of the Mansion is ideal for small to medium size parties, activities and meetings with a capacity of 100 guests on the first floor. Also available in the Mansion is Solomon’s Oasis for Bar Service.
Hall Rental, Events, and Guided Tours of the Facility
- Masonic Center Voice Mail Phone: (262) 633-6658
- Events Coordinator Wendy Spencer (262) 989-6681